Are you ready to take the steps into a new world with a new set of teeth? No matter how many teeth you need to replace, dentures are capable of filling out your smile once again. It’s never too late to think about what dentures, can do for you, including the following:
– If you leave missing teeth unfilled, the vacuums can turn into safe houses for bacteria and can also destabilize your gums, which raises your risk for teeth moving out of position.
– Dentures can be taken out when necessary for easy cleaning and maintenance.
– If you have lost teeth, partial dentures can be used to fill out your smile with a few teeth whereas complete dentures can be used to replace whole rows of teeth.
– Dentures will not save broken teeth, but they can replace missing ones.
– Lost teeth will cause your jaw to deteriorate and weaken, thus making you look older and weaker than you truly are. Dentures can repair your facial structure and bring youth back into your smile.
– Dentures are tough and durable, but they can be easily damaged when handling them, so exercise caution when taking them out.
If you would like to speak with our team of dental professionals about dentures, please schedule an appointment at our dentist office of Steven Rattner DDS in College Park, Maryland, by calling 301-474-8277. Dr. Steven Rattner, Dr. Jacqueline Servais, Dr. Maryam Roosta, and Dr. Linda Suralie are here to make your smile great!